The location you hang your neon sign is as important as the choice to purchase the neon sign. You’ll never get the most out of your neon sign if you don’t plan where you will put it. It’s difficult to determine the best place to hang the custom neon sign. What are the factors you take into consideration and how do you determine the ideal spot to put a neon sign?
At Echo Neon, we’ve assisted thousands of people and businesses install their neon signs. We are aware of the best locations to place signs with neon. Let’s begin.
Where to hang Bedroom Neon Signs with LEDs
The bedroom neon signs will help you design your dream bedroom.
Here are the best places to hang a neon sign within your bedroom
- above the bed, It is possible to hang a neon sign on the wall above the bed, similar to the bedroom neon sign with cursive font and pink glow. In this way, the neon sign will be one of the first things you see when you enter the room. Additionally, the light of the sign will be a bright light for your bedroom.
- In the entertainment unit, If you own an entertainment console, computer, or entertainment unit within your bedroom, the custom neon sign can go right on top of it. Since our neon signs don’t emit heat or sound so you don’t have to be concerned about it.
Hanging Living Room Neon LED Signs
Our neon signs for the living room will complement your home decor and illuminate your space.
These are the most ideal places to hang the neon sign you want to display in your living space.
- By entertainment unit. The stunning designs and cursive fonts of our neon signs can help you to embellish your entertainment system in the most appealing way. The movie-night popcorn neon sign can be placed over your TV.
- Above the fireplace, The living room neon sign could be placed to create a warm and comfortable atmosphere. You can choose to go with the colors orange or red to match and enhance the fireplace.
- By your wall decor/artIf you have an art or wall decor collection that you have in your living space, you can hang a neon sign next to it for an attractive visual.
- Over your sofa, The neon signs for living rooms can be also put up over the wall above your sofa. This will provide you with a beautiful backdrop for pictures and videos.
- Your neon sign should be hung on the shelf
Where to Hang Your Party Neon LED Signs
A party neon sign that is well-placed can be a major draw at your next party. These are the best places to hang a neon sign for your next event.
- Roof – A neon sign that hangs from the roof is a fantastic way to raise it. This will have your celebration going on for the entire night.
- DJ stand DJ stands can be used to showcase a neon sign at an event. This Let’s Partyneon sign is ideal on top of a DJ stand.
- Photo booth –You can provide your guests with cool lighting effects for their photos and videos by hanging a neon sign in the photo booth.
- Enter the Hang your party neon sign at the entrance to the party. It’s the best place to get your guests into the mood for a party before entering the party.
Where to put LED Home Bar Signs
Bars are a spot where you can unwind and enjoy your favorite drinks. Our custom neon signs for bars can help you create that perfect atmosphere. Here are some of the best locations to hang the LED neon sign at your home bar:
- Wine rack Get the perfect lighting for your wine rack by using the bar neon sign. The neon sign glows on wine bottles once it is turned on. It creates an amazing setting for you to enjoy the glass of your favorite beverage.
- Fridge – The neon sign is also able to be in front of or beside the fridge to light up the bar.
- Hang your neon sign on the wall of your bar
- Outside the bar, If you own a bar or pub and want to advertise it, put a neon sign outside your shop to attract customers.
Where to hang restaurant LED Signs
Are you looking to expand the number of customers that visit your restaurant or enhance the look of your restaurant? These neon signs for restaurants can assist you. These are the most effective spots to hang one:
- The menu, Neon signs look great by the menu board at your restaurant.
- Entry or Outside to draw customers, put up your neon sign on the outside of your restaurant. This is a great way to increase customer awareness.
- At the dining room: You can hang your neon sign in the dining area to light up the space and create a nice atmosphere to have a good time while eating.
- In the kitchen Signs for restaurants can also be used in the kitchen.
Neon Christmas Lights Hanging Signs
Christmas is a time for relaxing with family and friends. The Christmas neon signs will bring the festive spirit to you.
Here are the best places to put up your Christmas neon signage:
- Install our Christmas Tree neon sign at your Christmas tree for the perfect Xmas decoration.
- By the presents: Have your family open their presents next to a Xmas neon sign.
- Outside You can place your Xmas neon sign outside or near the door of your home to spread Christmas cheer.
- Photo of the family: Xmas neon signs provide cool lighting for your family portraits.
Where to put Wedding LED Signs
A neon sign is sure to make your wedding more memorable. Here are the best places to place your wedding neon sign:
- On the roof Then, hang your wedding neon sign on the roof of your wedding venue to create the perfect ambiance for your guests. Imagine the first dance that you will have under this neon sign.
- Reception Enhance your wedding reception by adding an attractive neon sign at the venue.
- Photo booth You can add a bright neon sign to your wedding photo booth to create beautiful memories.
- Entry Neon signs can be hung at the entry point to your wedding location. This “Just Married” wedding neon sign is a beautiful decoration item at the entrance to your venue.
- Behind the couple – Hang your neon sign and draw attention to newlyweds.
Things to Look for Before Hanging a Neon Sign
Here is a list of aspects to be aware of before hanging an LED neon sign:
1. The Background
When hanging a neon sign, the background is a crucial factor to consider. Your neon sign won’t pop if the background is bright or colorful.
The background must also be strong enough to support the installation and weight of a neon LED sign. To hang the neon sign, you’ll require drilling holes in the background. It’s possible that the background will give way or even cause damage during installation.
Plain, flat backgrounds are ideal for LED neon signs. Brick walls, concrete surfaces, or wood surfaces are all great options.
2. The View
It is important to ensure that the neon sign is clearly visible from where you plan to put it. It’s not the best place when people are unable to see the neon LED sign. The most ideal places are high and clear for everyone to be able to see.
3. Power Supply
The neon sign must be located close to an outlet or power source. Our neon signs are fitted with a power cord, which means the position of the neon sign must not be any further than the closest power source. Also, you should take into consideration the power output and adapter of the sign.
4. Away From Water Leaks
The location you choose to put the neon LED sign must be far away from spills of water and leaks. Leaky walls and roofs are another issue. If your neon sign would be affected by water, then you should ask for the splash-proof feature.
In summary, the placement and placement of your neon sign is crucial. The neon sign must be visible from the outside and must be strong enough to be able to hang in a prominent spot. This will allow it to beautify your area as well as entice customers. Contact our customer service for assistance or have any specific requirements for hanging the LED sign. All neon sign questions can be addressed by our support staff, which is accessible 24 hours a day.